Monday, September 26, 2005

A new home

A short note to let you know where I am...
Welcome to my fancy new home that is Blogger. I'm glad you (and I) made it.
If you are an Evercracking-the next level refugee, which is now my newly departed blog... please note that the link is now no longer in existence. Long story... but quite simple really. It's just plain not there. Change your RSS feeds! "In this post-Katrina post-9-11 world, it's now more important than ever to compete in this new information economy....." umm... yah.

I will be working to try and get my years of archived stuff on here... but no promises yet. It's much simpler to just email me. florence[dot]chee[at]gmail[dot]com.

In the meantime... so much has happened I don't even know where to begin. But please have patience as this blog is now officially in its "growing pains" stage.

Ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home