Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A new semester getting in order

Summer semesters. Going by my academic history, they have a life of their own. Usually, they are filled with new experiences that end up being pretty significant forks in the road, and/or they really focus me and do a Heidegger-esque 'revealing' on what I should be doing as things head into Fall.

No different this summer coming up. In addition to being 'conference season' where I tend to meet new and interesting people, I have a jam-packed schedule that includes a course in science and technology policy, along with participating in the Leonardo Summer Institute.

The mood: at this stage, optimistic, and looking forward to new friends, fun, and clarity in navigating these research waters that necessitate a few life lines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home