Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Official announcement of competition results

At last, I am pleased to announce that I am the grantee of a Korean Government Scholarship offered by the National Institute for International Education (NIIED) through the Foreign Government Awards program, jointly administered by the Canadian Bureau for International Education (CBIE), on behalf of Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada (DFAIT).

The KG Scholarship, along with a Graduate International Scholarship from the SFU Dean of Graduate Studies will directly support my dissertation field research in Korea for the duration of 6-months.

I'm headed there at the end of this week, with my truckload of official documents in hand. Stay tuned for the ride that will commence shortly!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home