Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year's Resolutions

Happy New Year to all!

While this blog may not be currently under construction--my current life is, in a way. And believe me, it's amusing. This semester holds many opportunities to do exciting research (to a fault, sometimes), along with the things that just need to get done like papers, abstracts, and....COMPS (I'm starting to get sick of that word btw...).

To top it all off, I'll be moving MUCH CLOSER to the SFU library on the Hill, which will help me with the comps because the books will be, like, right there man. Just how close? You'll see. Pics will be on Flickr soon at which time I will solicit some decorating advice.

In the meantime, I continue beating my head against my laptop for a few things as per usual. I spent New Year's south of the border and at midnight my friends and I declared our resolutions. My main one: To do more things a little at a time than all at once, to avoid overwhelm. Here's to sticking with that in 2007.

(written while chugging some unnamed caffeinated energy drink imported from the USA....:) Dangerous stuff, this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home